Steps to Becoming a Boylan Freshman
- Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- Complete and submit Records Release Form Download to current grade school.
- Attend HSPT interpretation session (February 5, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.).
- Complete new student online forms prior to registration (see below).
- Attend registration session (February 14 or 19, 2019 between 5:30-7:00 p.m.).
New Student Online Forms
Families who do not have a student currently enrolled at Boylan will need to request a Skyward account, and are considered “New Family, New Student.” Click here.
Families who have a student currently enrolled at Boylan and have an active Skyward account, are considered “Current Family, New Student.” Click here.
Multiple students can apply using the same login information; simply select “Click to enroll additional student” after completing the first application. For additional instructions view the PDFs below.
New Family, New Student:
Current Family, New Student:
Incoming freshmen who have been homeschooled for their elementary grades will be accepted on the basis of the High School Placement Test.
Boylan is open to part-time students who attend both Boylan for a portion of the school day and an accredited homeschool program. Part-time students may participate in clubs and organizations, however, they may not compete as a part of Boylan athletics.
In compliance with Illinois state law, a physical examination must be on record before entrance into ninth grade. These records must include an update of all immunizations. Submit by the first day of school to Mary Fehrle.