2021 - 2022 Tuition:
The tuition cost for the 2021-2022 academic year is $8,980.
A $100 non-refundable registration fee is required to reserve your child’s place for the 2021-2022 school year.
Tuition Billing Plans:
Member of Rockford Deanery Parish - $1,130
Sibling - $200 for 2nd child
3rd child – No charge
ANNUAL PLAN ($250 discount)
$8,730 ($7,600 for Parish Member)
Payment due July 25, 2021
TWO PAYMENT PLAN ($75 discount)
$8,905 ($7,775 for Parish Member)
Payments due July 25, 2021, and January 25, 2022
10 MONTH PLAN
$898 ($785 for Parish Member)
Ten payments – July 2021 – April 2022
- Tuition is paid through FACTS Management – Service Agreement. Payments can be automatically deducted from your checking account, credit card, or invoiced. Invoices are emailed from FACTS. You can access your account by logging into FACTS Management account.
- Tuition is to be paid on a year-to-year basis and a student may not be registered for the succeeding year until tuition from the previous year (2020-2021) has been paid in full or alternate financial arrangements have been made.
In addition to tuition, there are other required and optional fees.
Required fees: Activity fees, Book fees, Chromebook Fee (All freshmen and new students), Graduation fees (All seniors), Locker fees and Retreat fees. Payable through FACTS – Service Billing. The Chromebook fee will be charged to your FACTS account in July. Book and other required fees will be charged to your FACTS account in September. These required fees are due 30 days from invoicing.
- Optional fees: Athletic fees, Parking Permit (Student Drivers), Yearbook fee.
Late Payment Charges:
- Payments are due on or before your due date. If your payment is not made by your due date a $30 late fee will be accessed. FACTS will remind you of your upcoming payment to help you pay on time.
- A fee of $30 will be applied to your account for any failed payment processed via auto-debit, phone, web, or failed check payments.
- It is the policy of the Diocese of Rockford that: “No student will be allowed to take first semester exams unless his or her tuition is current. Furthermore, no student will be allowed to take final exams unless his or her tuition and fees have been paid in full.”
FACTS Tuition Management:
All families are required to have a FACTS Management account. To login to your account, please visit your FACTS Management account.