2021 - 2022 Tuition:
The tuition cost for the 2021-2022 academic year is $8,980.
A $100 non-refundable registration fee is required to reserve your child’s place for the 2021-2022 school year.
Tuition Billing Plans:
Member of Rockford Deanery Parish - $1,130
Sibling - $200 for 2nd child
3rd child – No charge
ANNUAL PLAN ($250 discount)
$8,730 ($7,600 for Parish Member)
Payment due July 25, 2021
TWO PAYMENT PLAN ($75 discount)
$8,905 ($7,775 for Parish Member)
Payments due July 25, 2021, and January 25, 2022
10 MONTH PLAN
$898 ($785 for Parish Member)
Ten payments – July 2021 – April 2022
- Tuition is paid through FACTS Management – Service Agreement. Payments will be automatically deducted from your checking account (ACH) or credit card (2.85% service fee). You can access your account by logging into FACTS Management account.
- Tuition is to be paid on a year-to-year basis and a student may not be registered for the succeeding year until tuition from the previous year (2020-2021) has been paid in full or alternate financial arrangements have been made.
In addition to tuition, there are other required and optional fees.
Required fees: Activity fees, Book fees, Chromebook Fee (All freshmen and new students), Graduation fees (All seniors), Locker fees and Retreat fees. Payable through FACTS – Service Billing. The Chromebook fee will be charged to your FACTS account in July. Book and other required fees will be charged to your FACTS account in August.
- Optional fees: Athletic fees, Parking Permit (Student Drivers), Yearbook fee.
- A fee of $30 will be applied to your account for any failed payment.
- It is the policy of the Diocese of Rockford that: “No student will be allowed to take semester exams unless the student's tuition is current."
FACTS Tuition Management:
All families are required to have a FACTS Management account. To login to your account, please visit your FACTS Management account.