Students from international countries who are interested in enrolling at Boylan Catholic will be considered on an individual basis according to the following guidelines:
- The student has proficiency in speaking and reading English. All international students will be interviewed either in person or via Skype.
- The student’s family is responsible for all tuition and fees.
- All international students must work with an approved international exchange organization when seeking enrollment at Boylan.
Please note: In some cases, a student’s academic readiness and the educational requirements of their native country may limit Boylan’s ability to meet their academic needs. All interested international students will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
If student wishes to earn a diploma from Boylan:
- Sponsorship is through a recognized and approved international exchange organization on an F-1 Visa.
- Boylan Catholic secures and holds an I-20/F-1 Visa through Sevis for each accepted student.
- Host families are arranged by the recognized and approved international exchange organization. Host families accept full responsibility for the international student. Families hosting an F-1 Visa student may receive a host-family stipend.
- Students wishing to earn a Boylan Catholic diploma must attend Boylan Catholic for a minimum of two full consecutive academic school years.
- Students must abide by all school policies and graduation requirements.
If student does not seek to earn a diploma from Boylan:
- Sponsorship is through a recognized and approved international exchange organization on a J-1 Visa.
- Sponsorship is through a recognized international exchange organization that is responsible for securing a J-1 Visa for the student, arranging for a host family and otherwise accepting full responsibility for the student.
- The period of attendance will be for a maximum of one school year.
- The student will not be granted a Boylan diploma.
- Students must abide by all school policies.
For more information or questions, contact Enrollment Director, Emily Schubert.